Monday, December 21, 2009

The Skinny Girl Margarita!

Some of you may have heard of the official Skinny Girl Margarita, by Bethenny Frankel, from the Real Housewives of New York. She's my personal favorite on the show, her one-liners kill me! I went searching for the "Skinny Girl Margarita" product that she sells and it's not available in Oklahoma yet. Go figure. So I decided to come up with my own version of the Marg.



Ingredients:
  • 3 oz. Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila
  • 2 oz. Simply Limeaid juice from the grocery store (like the Simply Orange Juice but Limaid)
  • 1 lime freshly squeezed 
  • Splash of Cointreau
  •  ice 
Directions:

  • Combine all in a Shaker and Shake it up!
  • Pour into your favorite martini glass and garnish with a slice of lime
  • Makes 2 margaritas!
  • Drink and enjoy your 100-150 calorie Margarita! :)
 


****Careful these are strong ;)

No comments: